‘Shadow’ is my Matte/Gloss Trek Black 54cm Trek Domane SL6. Purchased on 7/29/2020 at McGhie’s in Henderson.
- Frame: 500 Series OCLV Carbon, front & rear IsoSpeed, internal storage, tapered head tube, internal cable routing, 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible, fender mounts, flat mount disc, 142x12mm thru axle
- Fork: Domane SL carbon, tapered carbon steerer, internal brake routing, fender mounts, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru axle
- Front wheel: Bontrager Paradigm Comp 25, Tubeless Ready, 25mm rim width, 100x12mm thru axle
- Rear wheel: Bontrager Paradigm Comp 25, Tubeless Ready, 25mm rim width, Shimano 11-speed freehub, 142×12 thru axle
- Tires: Continental Gatorskins, 700cx32
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra R8020, 11-speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000, braze-on
- Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra R8000, long cage, 34T max cog
- Crank: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34 (compact), 170.0mm length
- Bottom bracket: Praxis, T47 threaded, internal bearing
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra HG800-11, 11-34, 11 speed
- Chain: Shimano XTR/Dura-Ace CN-HG901, 11-Speed
- Pedals: Look KeO Classic 3 Pedals
- Saddle: SQLab 612 Ergowave Active S-Tube Saddle, 14cm
- Seatpost: Bontrager carbon internal seatmast cap, integrated light mount, 20mm offset, short length
- Handlebar: Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-SF, alloy, 31.8mm, internal Di2 routing, 75mm reach, 128mm drop, 40cm width
- Handlebar tape: Bontrager Velvetack Visibility Handlebar Tape
- Stem: Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree, 90mm length
- Headset: VP-A76C-TK, 1 1/8″ semi-cartridge, sealed
- Brake: Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc, flat mount
- Brake rotor: Shimano RT800, 160mm, centerlock
- Bontrager Ion 200 RT/Flare RT Light Set (Shared)
- Bontrager Pro Water Bottle Cage x 2
- Garmin Edge 530 (Shared)
- Garmin Edge 130 (Shared)
- Garmin HRM-Dual (Shared)
- Garmin Speed Sensor 2
- Shimano SH-RC701 Shoes (Shared)
- Stages Shimano Ultegra R8000 Power Meter – 170mm (Gen. 3)
- 10,435.7 miles on 4/23/2022 : Rear derailleur cable broke five miles into Tour de Summerlin. Had Swanny’s replace both front and rear cables. 7,045.2 miles logged on the pair.
- 10,236.5 miles on 4/3/2022 : Taken into Swanny’s for a lube and tune. Partially because of the mileage, and also to make sure everything checked out for May’s tour.
- 8,197.4 miles on 1/26/2022 : Replaced brake discs. 8,197.4 miles logged on the set.
- 7,830.4 miles on 1/9/2022 : Replaced brake pads. 5,231.5 miles logged on the set.
- 5,788.7 miles on 9/10/2021 : Replaced rear tire with a new one. The tire had a small hole in the sidewall that had an interior support patch, but it had started expanding recently. Felt it was best to swap it out to be safe.
- 4,515.5 miles on 7/18/2021 : Swanny’s tune up. Lubed and tightened everything. Was having problems with head tube ISOSpeed decoupler loosening up again. Seems like this is going to be an every 2,000-2,500 mile thing. Swapped out the chain after 4,515.5 miles.
- 4,399.2 miles on 7/13/2021 : Replaced both Bontrager R2 Hard-Case Lite, aramid bead, 60 tpi, 700x32c tires. Arrived home on 7/12/2021 and rear tire burst. 4,399.2 miles logged on the pair. Added a pair of Continental Gatorskins on loan from Swanny’s.
- 3,660.5 miles on 7/7/2021 : Replaced SQLab 612 Ergowave Active S-Tube Saddle, 14cm. Both tubes snapped. 3,049.23 logged on the saddle.
- 3,390.5 miles on 5/25/2021 : Swanny’s Cycles replaced right shifter under warranty.
- 2,598.9 miles on 4/18/2021 : Replaced brake pads. 2,598.9 miles logged on the pair.
- 2,497.3 miles on 3/30/2021 : Replaced Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
- 2,497.3 miles on 3/30/2021 : McGhie’s Red Rock Package.
- 611.27 miles on 11/12/2021 : Replaced Bontrager Arvada Comp, steel rails, 138mm width saddle.
- Parts replaced immediately:
- Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34 (compact), 172.5mm length
- Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-CF, alloy, 31.8mm, internal Di2 routing, 93mm reach, 123mm drop, 42cm width